P.K. Schrieffer LLP is active in presenting legal education seminars to both attorneys and clients in the U.S. and abroad. The firm has presented seminars, articles and programs on such diverse areas as employment liability, healthcare liability, agents and brokers liability, the California Fair Claims Practices Act, insurance coverage and litigation, to name a few. The firm stands ready to assist its clients, and members in the legal profession generally, regarding continuing education.
Recent Seminars Include:
- August 2011 Spoke at seminar on recovery of attorneys’ fees as the prevailing party in broker litigation, Seattle Washington.
- August 2011 presented seminar on wrongful death and survival action litigation at Liberty Mutual in Ontario, California.
- July 2011 presented California Fair Claims Practices Act seminar and training for QBE Canada.
- June 2011 Atlanta, Georgia – presented California Fair Claims Practices Act seminar and training for Catlin, USA.
- May 2011 London, England – presented California Fair Claims Practices Act seminar and training for Liberty Syndicates.
- January 21, 2011 presented seminar at Liberty Mutual in Glendale, California on wage and hour and employee benefits litigation and defenses.
- December 2010 – presented seminar on current issues and trends in agents and brokers litigation and liability at Safeco in Seattle, Washington.
- August 2010 – California Fair Claims Practices Act – Underwriters at Lloyds, London, England.
- March 2010 – presentation on U.S. litigation to Underwriters at Lloyds, London and London Companies in London, England.
- October 2009 – presented the “Meat and Potatoes of Broker E&O Claims” in Irvine, California.
- February 2009 – presented a seminar at Safeco in Seattle on recent trends in California Agents and Broker E&O law.
- February 2009 – speaker at an Accident and Health seminar in London, England on trends in the A&H insurance market and claims.
- September 2008 – presented a seminar on cutting edge trends in professional errors and omissions for accountants in San Diego, California.
- September 2008 – presented seminars on the California Fair Claims Practices Act for companies and syndicates at Lloyds of London.
- March 2008 – California Fair Claims Practices Act – Underwriters at Lloyds, London, England.
- January 2008 – presented on recent trends in claims handling and coverage investigation, London, England.